Get facts on eating places cited by Maricopa County inspectors for four or much more priority violations the 7 days of March 4.
A precedence violation is a big violation that right contributes to raising the possibility of food items-borne health issues or personal injury. If stated in the reports, cures applied throughout inspections are incorporated.
At the base, see a sampling of the numerous dining establishments graded as an A for no violations.
Database: Search Phoenix-spot cafe inspections
Sahuaro’s Taco Shop, 2828 S. Country Club Drive, Suite 8, Mesa.
- Employee eradicated gloves immediately after cracking eggs and donned new pair of gloves devoid of washing palms. | Corrected.
- Employee dealt with tacos with bare arms. According to the employee, the offer of gloves ran out earlier that early morning. | Tacos discarded. Staff washed hands and employed Ziploc baggage as gloves till operator could supply new glove offer.
- Uncooked beef stored earlier mentioned garlic, uncooked eggs saved higher than create and raw shrimp stored previously mentioned cabeza meat in cooler. | Rearranged to protect against cross-contamination.
- Menudo improperly cooled. | Discarded.
- Cooked potatoes at poor temperatures. | Discarded.
- Diced tomatoes, cooked potatoes, tomato salsa, cooked chorizo and ham over proper temperatures. | Merchandise put in an ice bathtub to quickly interesting.
Jimmy & Joe’s, 1960 W. Baseline Street, Suite 104, Mesa.
- Cook handled soiled dishes, then handled food stuff devoid of washing arms. | Washed arms.
- Container of moldy inexperienced chiles saved in cook line prep device. | Discarded. Repeat violation: Next consecutive violation.
- Pizza sauce, many cheeses, deli ham, slash tomato, cooked meatballs, cooked chicken, pesto organized with garlic and oil, deli salami and reduce spinach at incorrect temperatures. | Items discarded. Repeat violation: Second consecutive violation.
- Cooked pizza, cooked chicken wings and cooked greens held past labeled discard dates. | Things discarded.
Quality A dining places
Aged State Buffet, 9620 N. Metro Parkway West.
The Gelato Place, 3164 E. Camelback Street.
Wildflower Bread Corporation, 4290 E. Indian University Highway, Suite 117.
Pita Jungle, 4340 E. Indian College Highway, Suite 17.
The Lunch Box Cafe, 2539 W. Bethany Dwelling Highway.
La Casa Serrano, 141 S. Arizona Ave., Chandler.
Popular Dave’s Famous Pit Bar-B-Que, 1011 N. Dobson Road, Mesa.
Mika’s Greek, 780 W. Elliot Road, Tempe.
U.S. Egg Restaurant, 5840 W. Chandler Blvd., Chandler.
Pho Lotus Sai Gon Boyz Sandwiches, 835 N. Gilbert Street, Gilbert.
California Pizza Kitchen, 10100 N. Scottsdale Street.
Inchin Bamboo Yard, 10050 N. Scottsdale Highway, Suite 121.
Fry’s Food Retail store, 7628 E. Indian College Street.
Habanero’s Mexican Grill & Cantina, 10392 N. Scottsdale Road, Suite 103.
Poke Spot, 20831 N. Scottsdale Road, Suite 115.
Everyday Donut, 10725 W. Indian College Road, Suite 4, Avondale.
Hungry Howie’s Pizza, 7448 W. Glendale Ave., Suite 106, Glendale.
Present day Spherical, 8320 W. Mariners Way, Peoria.
Saigon Kitchen, 14071 W. Bell Highway, Suite 101, Shock.
Teabo Espresso and Sandwiches, 319 N. Litchfield Highway, Suite 104A, Goodyear.
Source: Maricopa County Environmental Products and services
Support regional journalism. Subscribe to azcentral.com right now.