Sgt. Brian Mohl, a 26-calendar year veteran with the Connecticut Condition Police, died soon after his vehicle was swept away by floodwaters in Woodbury previous 7 days.
HARTFORD, Conn — A veteran Connecticut Condition Law enforcement sergeant who died following the remnants of Hurricane Ida flooded out the space he was patrolling will be honored at funeral companies beginning Wednesday.
On Wednesday morning, the human body of 26-yr-veteran Connecticut Point out Law enforcement Sgt. Brian Mohl started off the final journey from the funeral dwelling in Woodbury to the website of the wake and provider in Hartford.
The route is as followed:
- The procession commences at Munson-Lovetere Funeral Household, 2 Faculty Avenue, Woodbury
- It will then go down College St. toward Major Road S. wherever it will then pick up US-6 W/Most important Street S.
- The procession will consider a left and proceed down CT 64-E to CT-188 N/CT-64E
- It will then merge onto I-84 East by using RAMP to Hartford
- The procession will consider Exit 51 on I-84 for Interstate 91 N to Springfield
- The procession will then take Exit 33, Jennings Highway from I-91N
- The remaining stretch of the procession will head down Jennings Highway to Weston Street and about Reverend Moody Overpass
- The procession finishes at Xfinity Theatre, 61 Savitt Way, Hartford.
Be expecting momentary highway and on-ramp closures even though the procession is en route.