Drivers will experience site visitors disruptions on the subsequent point out roadways in Escambia and Santa Rosa counties as crews carry out design and maintenance routines.
- Pensacola Bay Bridge (U.S. 98) Replacement – The Pensacola Bay Bridge will be reduced to just one lane in every way from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. Monday, August 2, and Thursday, August 5. The lane limits will start out at the bridge solution in Gulf Breeze and increase for approximately 4,500-ft. Crews will be pouring concrete decks for the westbound (Gulf Breeze to Pensacola) construction that remains beneath development. In addition, there will be eastbound intermittent correct lane closures 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. Tuesday, August 3 by way of Saturday, August 7 as crews paint barrier wall and put in pier lighting.
- 17th Avenue Interchange design – 17th Avenue southbound remains shut at Bayfront Parkway. Entry to the Pensacola Visitor’s Heart and boat start continues to be open from 17th Avenue.
- North Ninth Avenue (State Highway (S.R.) 289) Carpenters Creek Bridge Substitute- All travel lanes are briefly shifted to the northbound aspect of the bridge as crews operate to swap the southbound portion of the structure.
- Transient, intermittent lane closures are expected to go on as a result of the stop of the calendar year as crews mobilize products and gear.
- Pile driving functions are underway and will get position during daytime hrs. Nearby people and industrial house homeowners might expertise sounds and vibration.
- U.S. 29 from South of Muscogee