Drivers will experience site visitors disruptions on the subsequent point out roadways in Escambia and Santa Rosa counties as crews carry out design and maintenance routines.
- Pensacola Bay Bridge (U.S. 98) Replacement – The Pensacola Bay Bridge will be reduced to just one lane in every way from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. Monday, August 2, and Thursday, August 5. The lane limits will start out at the bridge solution in Gulf Breeze and increase for approximately 4,500-ft. Crews will be pouring concrete decks for the westbound (Gulf Breeze to Pensacola) construction that remains beneath development. In addition, there will be eastbound intermittent correct lane closures 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. Tuesday, August 3 by way of Saturday, August 7 as crews paint barrier wall and put in pier lighting.
- 17th Avenue Interchange design – 17th Avenue southbound remains shut at Bayfront Parkway. Entry to the Pensacola Visitor’s Heart and boat start continues to be open from 17th Avenue.
- North Ninth Avenue (State Highway (S.R.) 289) Carpenters Creek Bridge Substitute- All travel lanes are briefly shifted to the northbound aspect of the bridge as crews operate to swap the southbound portion of the structure.
- Transient, intermittent lane closures are expected to go on as a result of the stop of the calendar year as crews mobilize products and gear.
- Pile driving functions are underway and will get position during daytime hrs. Nearby people and industrial house homeowners might expertise sounds and vibration.
- U.S. 29 from South of Muscogee Street (County Street (C.R.) 184) to Atmore Hwy (S.R. 97) – Motorists will come across intermittent lane closures Sunday, August 1 via Friday, August 6 as crews execute striping operations and sign do the job.
- West Cervantes (U.S. 90) Pedestrian Security Improvement Task – Motorists will come across inside lane closures amongst North Pace Boulevard and J Road to conduct median enhancement function. Drivers are reminded that the velocity restrict on West Cervantes Avenue (U.S. 90) among Dominguez Road and A Avenue has been permanently minimized to 30 mph.
- 9 Mile Road (U.S. 90) Widening from Pine Forest (S.R. 297) to U.S. 29 – Drivers will come upon intermittent east and westbound site visitors shifts among Pine Forest Highway and U.S. 29 as crews lay the final layer of asphalt.
- U.S. 90 (9 Mile Street) Widening from Beulah Highway to S.R. 297 (Pine Forest Highway) – Motorists will encounter alternating and intermittent east and westbound lane closures and targeted traffic shifts in between 8 p.m. and 6 a.m. the week of Monday, July 26, as crews perform paving functions.
- Sorrento Highway (S.R. 292) Intersection Enhancements at the Innerarity Issue (C.R. 292A)–
Motorists can assume daytime shoulder closures the 7 days of Monday, August 2 as crews position a watermain.
- U.S. 29 Widening from Interstate 10 (I-10) to 9 Mile Highway (U.S. 90) – Drivers can anticipate the subsequent targeted traffic impacts the week of Monday, August 2:
- Intermittent lane closures and shifts 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. on U.S. 29 among I-10 and Nine and 50 percent Mile Street and on Nine Mile Road at the U.S. 29 interchange.
- The on- and off-ramps at the U.S. 29/Nine Mile Street interchange may well be diminished to a solitary lane throughout the hours of 8 p.m. and 6 a.m. Signage will be in place and site visitors flaggers will be on-site to direct motorists.
- Interstate 110 (I-110) Servicing Work on the Eastbound Flyover Ramp onto I-10 – Motorists can count on intermittent lane closures on the eastbound flyover ramp on to I-10, 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. Monday, August 2 through Thursday, August 4 as crews make repairs to the ramp.
- S.R. 291 (Davis Freeway) Routine Underground Utility Maintenance North of the Langley Avenue Intersection – Motorists will come upon intermittent lane closures in the vicinity of O ’Charley’s 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. Tuesday, August 3 as crews execute underground utility functions.
Santa Rosa County
- Pensacola Bay Bridge (U.S. 98) Replacement – The Pensacola Bay Bridge will be lowered to a person lane in every way from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. Monday, August 2, and Thursday, August 5. The lane limits will begin at the bridge technique in Gulf Breeze and extend for somewhere around 4,500-ft. Crews will be pouring concrete decks for the westbound (Gulf Breeze to Pensacola). In addition, there will be eastbound intermittent correct lane closures 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. Tuesday, August 3 as a result of Saturday, August 7 as crews paint barrier wall and set up pier lighting.
- U.S. 98 Widening from Bayshore Highway to Portside Push – Crews carry on utility relocations, clearing, excavation, drainage improvements, and pond design. There are no website traffic impacts at this time.
- S.R. 87 Regimen Roadway Routine maintenance South of Burton Circle in Navarre – Motorists will come upon intermittent lane closures 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday, August 4 as crews carry out paving operations.
All actions are weather-dependent and may perhaps be delayed or rescheduled in the occasion of inclement weather.
Pictured: The Pensacola Bay Bridge on Saturday, July 31. NorthEscambia.com image, simply click to enlarge.