Sgt. Brian Mohl, a 26-calendar year veteran with the Connecticut Condition Police, died soon after his vehicle was swept away by floodwaters in Woodbury previous 7 days.
HARTFORD, Conn — A veteran Connecticut Condition Law enforcement sergeant who died following the remnants of Hurricane Ida flooded out the space he was patrolling will be honored at funeral companies beginning Wednesday.
On Wednesday morning, the human body of 26-yr-veteran Connecticut Point out Law enforcement Sgt. Brian Mohl started off the final journey from the funeral dwelling in Woodbury to the website of the wake and provider in Hartford.
The route is as followed:
- The procession commences at Munson-Lovetere Funeral Household, 2 Faculty Avenue, Woodbury
- It will then go down College St. toward Major Road S. wherever it will then pick up US-6 W/Most important Street S.
- The procession will consider a left and proceed down CT 64-E to CT-188 N/CT-64E
- It will then merge onto I-84 East by using RAMP to Hartford
- The procession will consider Exit 51 on I-84 for Interstate 91 N to Springfield
- The procession will then take Exit 33, Jennings Highway from I-91N
- The remaining stretch of the procession will head down Jennings Highway to Weston Street and about Reverend Moody Overpass
- The procession finishes at Xfinity Theatre, 61 Savitt Way, Hartford.
Be expecting momentary highway and on-ramp closures even though the procession is en route.
Related: “Brian’s really like for his household was bigger than existence” | Relatives concerns assertion adhering to the loss of Sgt. Brian Mohl
Products and services are scheduled for Thursday.
- WAKE: Wednesday, September 8 from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the Xfinity Theatre in Hartford.
- FUNERAL: Thursday, September 9 at 11 a.m. at the Xfinity Theatre in Hartford.
Mohl entered the State Law enforcement Schooling Academy in 1994 and was assigned to Troop L in Litchfield. His motor vehicle was swept away by floodwaters in Woodbury. He was the 25th line-of-obligation loss of life in the department’s background.
Connected: Right here are the funeral arrangements for fallen CT police trooper killed in Ida’s floodwaters
The Connecticut Condition Police Union shared details for the public to donate.
If interested, you can do so via Venmo “@CSP-Union” or a examine can be sent to the Connecticut State Law enforcement Union, with a notation stating “Sgt. Brian Mohl.” Donations can be mailed to SGT. Brian Mohl Fund, c/o CSPU, 500 Primary Avenue, East Hartford, CT 06118.
Signal up for the FOX61 newsletters: Early morning Forecast, Morning Headlines, Night Headlines
Have a tale notion or some thing on your intellect you want to share? We want to listen to from you! Electronic mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In this article ARE A lot more Ways TO GET FOX61 Information
Obtain the FOX61 News App
iTunes: Click listed here to obtain
Google Enjoy: Click right here to obtain
Stream Are living on ROKU: Include the channel from the ROKU store or by browsing FOX61.